  From: Yves Arsenault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 8:36 AM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: RE: CF on Linux

  Hello Ryan,

  I've been learning Linux on and off for the last year... I have 2 systems
  here that I have set up.

  Mandrake 9.0 with Apache 1.3.26, BlueDragon 3.0.2 (Free version), MySQL
  3.xx, and BIND 9.2, it was a learning curb to set up, this was my first
set
  up attemp, but after learning how to set it up (by just doing it) and
  countless web ressources this little server is very stable.

  My new system is RedHat 9, Apache 2.0.48, MySQL 3.xx, Bind 9.2.1 and CFMX
  6.1. I took my time to install this, had a hard time finding drivers for
my
  NIC... after the install I noticed I made a mistake in the config, so the
  next day I reinstalled the system completly, in a couple of hours, I was
up
  with no problems.

  So far this system is running very well also, it still hasn't had alot of
  work, but it looks good so far.

  Yves