CFMX doesn't include an SDK, only a JRE.  It has all the libraries it needs,
but they are set up to use as part of CF, not from external sources.  If you
really need it, there is a `java` executable, and a compiler (jikes) in the
/runtime directory of your install, but if you're going to be doing stuff
outside CF, you're probably better off downloading an SDK from java.sun.com
of the appropriate version.

I'm not sure what the `locate` command is (something like `which`?), but I
doubt you'll find 'javax' anywhere.  It's nothing more than a directory
inside some JAR file (rt.jar, actually), not anything on the filesystem.

Cheers,
barneyb