> Is that e-mail the one you're suggesting is spam?

No, what I'm saying is that AFTER posting the page, the email address
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" started getting SPAM messages.

The lovely Manga RX+ Penis Patch Spam, Mortgage Loans, the whole bit....

The only place the address above was EVER posted was on that single page
inside the CFMAIL tag. Nowhere else.  The page was set up specifically
set up to try and attract address harvesters.

The page also contains:

....which is keeping out the "legit" bots.

I made a mistake in my last email (my apologies to John Rossi). Here's
the alert I got when the harvester crawled the page:

address = 63.121.30.223
host = 63.121.30.223
referer =
agent = Mozilla/4.7 (compatible; FlipDog; http://www.whizbang.com/crawler)
page = /myEmailList.cfm

A little digging shows that a number of ISP's have BLOCKED this IP and
related IP addresses to keep the crawler out. Guess mine hasn't!

However, it picked up some 5000 false email addresses to play with while
it was there, so I certainly slowed it down a little bit...

--
Les Mizzell