Go buy PrimalScript for $169 and use an editor that beats DWMX and HS+/CF Studio(in my opinion because PrimalScript is more stable) and be happier and spend less money.

also, since I coe in multiple languages PrimalScript fits me better than DW or HS+/CF Studio.

Clint Tredway
www.digital12studios.com