From: Clint Tredway [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 9:45 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Joining the dark side - using DWMX

Go buy PrimalScript for $169 and use an editor that beats DWMX and
HS+/CF Studio(in my opinion because PrimalScript is more stable) and be
happier and spend less money.

also, since I coe in multiple languages PrimalScript fits me better than
DW or HS+/CF Studio.

Clint Tredway
www.digital12studios.com