  From: Ryan Mitchell
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 1:24 PM
  Subject: Re: flash remoting help

  Ok, update:

  Iıve found my webroot, created a directory called cfcremoting, and am
  working off that... It does seem to connect.

  When I try the code below, I get the following error with the flash
  debugger:

  error:coldfusion.compiler.ParseException: Invalid CFML construct found on
  line 23 at column 17.

  Theres not even 23 lines in the file!!!