I know this is a relatively common question on the list, but the common
answers/solutions just aren't working for me.

I've built a testing page to isolate my problem with the following code:

<CFHEADER NAME="Content-Disposition" VALUE="attachment;
filename=fax_tenant.doc">
<cfcontent type="application/msword"
file="c:\inetpub\wwwroot\app\fax_tenant.doc" deletefile="No">

The problem is that no matter what I do to the cfheader line, I NEVER see
"fax_tenant.doc" as the requested filename.  I see the name of the .cfm file
(which is word_test.cfm in this case).  I wouldn't really care if the thing
would at least display or save the word file.

I've tried changing the cfheader line to read VALUE="inline;
filename=fax_tenant.doc", and VALUE="filename=fax_tenant.doc" - both had
absolutely no effect.
I've blew away my browser and server cache, and the compliled java classes
for the page, and still saw no difference.
I've tested this on two other workstations, and they saw the same behavior.
So it's not workstation specific.

I'm stumped.  I have another application on the same server that does the
same two lines (with application specific values of course), and it runs
fine.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  The server is CFMX 6.0, and an
upgrade to 6.1 is not an option at this time.

Shawn