>>1. You have to have separate mailboxes for each account (I have about 5 accounts, and for that matter Netscape has that issue to)
>

> Then you won't like Thunderbird either.

Not entirely true with regard to Thunderbird. I didn't like that for a
couple of minutes at first either. But then I realized that it was just
a simple matter of adding a rule for all incoming mail to drop it into
my local folders inbox...problem solved. Likewise, if you prefer to sort
some mail into other folders (cf-talk, etc.) just add a rule for that
like any other mail client and place the catchall filtering rule as the
last to be applied.

Ken