<CFRANT>
This entire thread is proof that many code-writers who have self-taught
themselves actually believe that the only way to arrive at a solution is the one
they arrived at after years of hacking away.

It is also proof that the vast majority of intricate development efforts after
sucking up a ton of money end up being worthless or at least trashed in a very
short time after delivery.

I wish each of you would try, even if for a little while, try to look past your
own arrogance, and re-read the entire thread and get a new look at just how
ridiculous and ludicrous it has been.  Not a single one of you have contributed
to the advancement of programming in general or ColdFusion specifically.  At
least not what can be read from your posts to this thread.

>From the outside, it is simple to understand why there has been such a demise in
the respect for good solution provision, and a lack of structure in your
code-writing.  I award each of you the spaghetti code award.

Get real, guys, there are always more than one route to the same destination,
and none of you have advanced any logical reason to think your way is the only
way to get from point A to point B.

<CFRANT>