Ken Wilson wrote:

>>> 1. You have to have separate mailboxes for each account (I have about 5 accounts, and for that matter Netscape has that issue to)
>>
>> Then you won't like Thunderbird either.
>
> Not entirely true with regard to Thunderbird. I didn't like that for a
> couple of minutes at first either. But then I realized that it was just
> a simple matter of adding a rule for all incoming mail to drop it into
> my local folders inbox...problem solved.

There are downsides to that.

Email clients have been debated quite a bit over the last few
weeks at cf-community. Maybe we should continue the discussion there:
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm/method=messages&threadid=11528&forumid=5
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm/method=messages&threadid=11478&forumid=5
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm/method=messages&threadid=11377&forumid=5

Jochem