> ok...but whats weird is I UNCHECKED the Anonymous access and
> CHECKED the Integrated Windows authentication and when I go
> the the website I still get prompted for a username/password
> via NT authentication.

By itself, this will not allow IE to automatically send your domain login to
the web server. IE itself needs to be configured to allow this. IE has
several zones, and typically you'd place your site within the intranet zone,
and configure IE to automatically use your Windows login for authentication
with that zone.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496