From: Jeremy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 9:44 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: sql server

Hello,

I have had a asp/sql app dropped in my lap to make some updates to.
Problem is I have very little to no experience with sql server and the
site is hosted on a shared box somewhere. I do think Ihave all the
proper usernames and passwords. Question is how can I connect to the
romote db and see the table layout and what is in those tables. A gui
(free) of some type. Thank you for you help.

Jeremy
  _____