>Access and SQL Server are two separate different products.

Yes and no... Separate products, but one can interface with the other.  I
use access as an interface to our SQL server ALL the time... If you have it
configured correctly it works quite nicely.   It certainly loads a lot
faster than enterprise manager.

Create a new project (existing database), save it..  that will bring about
the connection dialog box.  In server name, enter the ip address of your SQL
server.  Enter all the login and password information, and then find the
database, hit OK, and you're done.

Works very similar to working with an actual Access database, however the
design view is different - it is SQL Server-ish (different datatypes, etc.)

-Bill
brainbox