If you have that many CFM's then the reason you are getting OutOfMemory errors is due to the fact that you are running out of space in the permanent generation of the Java Heap. I won't get into specifics with JVM tuning. I have some info on my blog http://bpurcell.org but to fix this bump up the -XX:MaxPermSize value in your jvm.config to 192 or 256 it should get rid of the problem. Also load testing has found that you can uncheck the value save class files in the admin and still get the same performance without storing the class files to disk. They will be compiled on first hit and loaded into memory. With the slick new compiler in 6.1 it is very efficient, in fact more efficient than having to sort through 6000 class files to load the appropriate file.

Hope that helps
Brandon