Brandon,

OKay, I set the server to NOT write cache files to disk and deleted all the
cache files. I also increased the maxPermSize as suggested. Any reason I
should not increase it to 512? I have the 3 gigs of ram on the server.

Also,my app writes lots of cfm files to disk, that why I have 6000 class
files. Will this still be okay using the on-the-fly-compiler? Should I set
the template cache higher than 1024?

Brook