From: Robert Everland III [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 8:23 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: ColdFusion Developer Edition

Ok I know there is a ColdFusion Developer edition, but here is my question.
>From what I understand it's limited to one IP address. Does Macromedia sell
a developer version like Microsoft does where you can use the software in a
development version unrestricted without having to be limited? I'm making a
development server and the big price item was SQL server, but I found that
you can buy a development version of that for $49.95, so would like to find
something like this for ColdFusion.

Bob Everland
  _____