Yes - but all the developers must have a subscription - right?

-mk
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 8:21 AM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: RE: ColdFusion Developer Edition

  > Ok I know there is a ColdFusion Developer edition, but here
  > is my question. From what I understand it's limited to one
  > IP address. Does Macromedia sell a developer version like
  > Microsoft does where you can use the software in a development
  > version unrestricted without having to be limited? I'm making a
  > development server and the big price item was SQL server, but
  > I found that you can buy a development version of that for
  > $49.95, so would like to find something like this for ColdFusion.

  You can get a DevNet subscription, which isn't free, but does provide
  multi-use servers for development. But, out of curiosity, what specifically
  do you want to do that the single-user version won't let you do?

  Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
  http://www.figleaf.com/
  phone: 202-797-5496
  fax: 202-797-5444