I would love to see the IP restriction increased to say 10 IP's like the dev edition of SQL Server!!! My sons are coming home from college soon and they will be working for me this summer, but it is such a pain to have CF installed on all their systems, when I would rather have them access one dev server. I am actually setting a server with BD 6 hoping it will help, realizing their are differences between BD 6 & CFMX. It won't be perfect, but it may be better than multiple installs of CF on their local systems. I may install CFMX on the server too if they absolutely need to test on CFMX, but obviously we will have to restart CFMX for them to take turns accessing CFMX.