> You can get a DevNet subscription, which isn't free, but does provide
> multi-use servers for development. But, out of curiosity, what
specifically
> do you want to do that the single-user version won't let you do?

I don't know what Bob's needs are, but we regularly want to evaluate a piece
of software before even putting it on our test server. Our test server is a
mirror of the production server and shouldn't have random evaluation stuff
or beta testing software put on it. But the personal Developer license
doesn't give our department the ability to actually look at the product
being tested without everyone standing over someone's shoulder.

Yes there's the MM Devnet subscription, but it's rather expensive.

-Kevin