> Other than that, there shouldn't be too much else she has to do. The key
> is to play with the anti-aliasing setting for that text layer. If you
> want smooth, graphical text items, they will always be blurry to a
> degree, as that's what anti-aliasing does to get rid of the jaggies.

It's also going to depend on the export filetype and export settings.

I'm not a graphics guru by any stretch of the imagination, but I work
for one.  He generally exports a number of files before he finds one
he's happy with.  Generally, we find that a GIF or PNG (where possible)
with an optimized palette looks best, but that's not always the case.

--Ben