>> Our SPAM filter, BTW, is tagging mail generated from your code as having
forged Outlook headers.

There was some discussion a while back about how the X-mailer, if set to
Cold Fusion (the default) would trigger spam filters/blocking as well (since
it was hypothesized that only bulk mail would come from CF, and therefore,
its spam). The Outlook (or express) was deemed at that time an acceptable
alternative.  So, can the assumption be that neither work now - what's a
legit, above board, double opt-in list emailer to do?

Thanks, Mark

  _____