I removed the "mailerid="Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158" from
within the <cfmail> tag.

Looking back through my code, I already had a cfmailparam message ID (is
this not the appropriate way to do it?):

<cfmailparam name="Message-ID"
value="<#CreateUUID()[EMAIL PROTECTED]>">
<!--- The @mail.#REQUEST.mailsite# EQ mail.mysite.com, for example -
corresponds to the same domain as the <cfmail FROM> parameter --->

Has anyone at Macromedia/CF actually checked if "Coldfusion" in the mailer
ID is a current mark of spam with major hosts and spam associations? If so
and it is, are they actively working with them to make sure it is NOT a
check for spam? (Or are major spammers using CF, in which case, quite
unfortunately, it is a good check for spam?)

Should this be reported as a bug?

Thanks, Mark

  _____