  From: Mark Leder
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 1:41 PM
  Subject: RE: CFMail Sanity Check

  >> Our SPAM filter, BTW, is tagging mail generated from your code as having
  forged Outlook headers.

  There was some discussion a while back about how the X-mailer, if set to
  Cold Fusion (the default) would trigger spam filters/blocking as well (since
  it was hypothesized that only bulk mail would come from CF, and therefore,
  its spam). The Outlook (or express) was deemed at that time an acceptable
  alternative.  So, can the assumption be that neither work now - what's a
  legit, above board, double opt-in list emailer to do?

  Thanks, Mark

    _____