I have He3 downloaded and installed, it looks pretty nice, especially
the CVS integration and file comparison.  However, aside from the
built-in CFML and CFC templates, I've tried (and failed) to find those
aspects of He3 that are "specifically targeted to CFML development".
Can you give us some info, or a quickstart guide, or anything more?
Also, it doesn't seem like you can edit existing files without setting
up a project, which seems mighty lame (as the kids say).  Finally,
does the cfeclipse plugin (http://cfeclipse.tigris.org/) work with He3
to give it CFML functionality?

Pete