On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:18:18 -0400, Pete Ruckelshaus
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have He3 downloaded and installed, it looks pretty nice, especially
> the CVS integration and file comparison.

Those features are not part of He3 they are part of Eclipse, you'll
get those features with out the He3 plugin.

> However, aside from the
> built-in CFML and CFC templates, I've tried (and failed) to find those
> aspects of He3 that are "specifically targeted to CFML development".

That is because, from what I hear, they dont exist in he3. You may be
confusing he3 with cfeclipse (which of cource has the cvs and file
comparisons as well - because it's built into eclipse) here is a
screen shot of CFEclipse :

http://cfeclipse.tigris.org/images/macbeta.jpg

It has code outline, cfc metods view, and a bunch of other cfml
specific tools. We have some alpha documentation if you'd like to
check it out

> Can you give us some info, or a quickstart guide, or anything more?

I can send you the CFEclipse one off list if you want

> Also, it doesn't seem like you can edit existing files without setting
> up a project, which seems mighty lame (as the kids say).

CFEclipse is the same way

> Finally,
> does the cfeclipse plugin (http://cfeclipse.tigris.org/) work with He3
> to give it CFML functionality?

I have heard you can use them both together, but have not tired it.

Cheers Pete,

--
~The cfml plug-in for eclipse~
http://cfeclipse.tigris.org