From: Rob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 10:56 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: He3 beta release now available

> However, aside from the
> built-in CFML and CFC templates, I've tried (and failed) to find those
> aspects of He3 that are "specifically targeted to CFML development".

That is because, from what I hear, they dont exist in he3. You may be
confusing he3 with cfeclipse (which of cource has the cvs and file
comparisons as well - because it's built into eclipse) here is a
screen shot of CFEclipse :

http://cfeclipse.tigris.org/images/macbeta.jpg

It has code outline, cfc metods view, and a bunch of other cfml
specific tools. We have some alpha documentation if you'd like to
check it out