We are aiming for the same goal with the cfeclipse project.

You can download it from http://cfeclipse.tigris.org.

We also put a huge value on feedback both positive and negative to help us
keep the project on track. If you have anything at all that you would like
to see, however unlikely you think it might be, you can post it to one of
the project mailing lists
(http://cfeclipse.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectMailingListList). If you don't
fancy signing up on the tigris site you can send feedback directly to me and
I will make sure it gets passed on.

Spike

Stephen Milligan
Code poet for hire