On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 01:36:45 -0500, Guy Rish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  were to put aside any
> personal animosities and just stick to their respective work that everyone
> might be happier.

> I seem to have drawn a great deal of aggro from the CFE folks

To be fair the only person on the cfeclipse team that has ever bad
mouthed he3 or any of its participants  was me - Spike and Oliver have
never said a negative word about any project.

> - with whom
> I've had no direct contact or even email - just by virtue of being a
> contributing member of the RichPalette venture.  I cannot imagine what I
> have *ever* said or done to inspire such venom.

I don't know you Guy so I can not attest to your character - I have
never met you nor had a conversion  with you before this moment. I
also haven't made a bad comment about you personally ever. I dislike
your business partner for many reasons - all of which are not
appropriate here.

> How about *friendly* competition?
> Frankly, I find that just trying keeping up on the latest nasty-gram is
> tiring.  This doesn't have to be such a pissing match.

I gave up driving cfeclipse for a couple reasons, one of which is I
dislike your business parter so much being in direct  competition with
him was putting me in too close of quarters with him. I am sure with
Oliver at the wheel you'll see a steep drop off in the "venom".

> White flags everyone?
I have no qualm with you (aside from the fact you are helping Matt)

--
~The cfml plug-in for eclipse~
http://cfeclipse.tigris.org