From: Anne Girardeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:48:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Creating a List from a Recursion
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I don't think that will work in a recursion judging by what I've read
about it.  It seems it just takes data from a query column and creates
a list out of it. But, that's assuming all of the data needed for the
list is there on the first query.  Since I'm dealing with a recursion,
the query will obtain only one record per recurse of the tag.
Granted, I may not fully understand how this tag could be used in my
case so if I'm misunderstanding it, please enlighten me. One other
issue is that I also need to be able to attain the list from outside
the custom tag which may or may not put another snag into this
problem.

Thanks,
--Anne