Great info Mark, Didn;t knwo the ahile don't use IP for database bit.
I want to stress on he one Mark almost forgot. At the machine in
question's current proc speed I'd say 6 MAX and since you figure 4 max
request ever I would lower it to 5. Even if you get 10 requests if the
average load time is 1/2 second the longest wait would be about maybe
1 second....

Adam H