Since CFHTTP support is broken in all versions since CF 4.5 (as in
CFHTTPPARAM automatically urlencodes all the names and values, and there's
nothing we can do about it), I was wondering if there are any CFMX
alternatives to CFHTTP, short of writing your own java classes every time
you need to post something.  Isn't there a way to extend the CFHTTPPARAM tag
or something and modify certain methods not to URLEncode the data?

Russ