Ohh many things i could add here.. but want to finish before nightfall!

1) Have you seen Aura (used by FarCry?) That is CSS and what have you.
2) Output content in XML and then apply a stylesheet to it?
3) Assetmanagement for images and documents and flash etc
4) Search engine
5) EASY type creation.. I created a CMS that you define types using
XML as the markup. that just said what form elements made up your
content item.. I then used .cfm display methods (as they are a bit
more dynamic than XSLT transforms)
6) link management and short links
7) multilingual .. how you do this on an item or page is up to you
8) ability to change site sturcture, add remove items easily
9) Publishing to static HTML if required (like blogger) both local and via FTP
10) Emailable updates (I send an email to a special email account to
add content)

thats a start :)

Regards

Mark Drew