From: Kola Oyedeji <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:49:11 +0100
Subject: RE: Content Management System (CMS) Wishlist
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Mike

Most CMS systems I have come across have the same or similar
functionality so picking anyone off the shelf - commonspot, farcry,
ShadoMX should give you an idea of common functionality - one thing
which is still lacking in many of the cms systems I have come across is
*decent* support for multilingual content. I believe the latest version
of farcry may support this but I haven't played with it yet.

Oh yeh. and I would avoid re-inventing the wheel and look at existing
solutions unless you have a strong business case for creating one.

Regards,

Kola