From: Burns, John D [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 2:35 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Re: Blackstone to provide built-in

being built into the forms.  I did hear that Blackstone will be able to
generate forms automatically in Flash and thus provide some built in
variable checking and error messages and such before submission, but then
the rest is just like a normal form.  Maybe they're planning something that
I missed, but I didn't see anything about that.

John Burns