I am not personally working on it as I am not really up to speed on
the functions that involve the process of coding a FB4 app (i.e. what
would really help etc)

I currently do more FB3 apps so I know what I would LIKE in there
(e.g. open the template referenced in <cfinlcude,  tag completion of
XFA's , highlighting my dsp_, fbx_, act_ and qry_ files, that kinda
thing).

The main thing about fusebox 4 (as I gather, please dont get your
rocks out just yet!) is that its mainly writing XML, so maybe an XML
plugin and a DTD would be the best thing forward rather than a CF tag
completion? I KNOW I am wrong but what features would you like to see,
and what would help you do the thing you do with FB4?

Having said that, if you are a bit nifty at muddling with XML (and you
should be if you are doing fb4 apps!) you can add your own tags in the
user.xml (usually found hanging round
<eclipse>/plugins/com.rohanclan.cfml.<version>/dictionary/) alhough I
think Rob mentioned they are generally triggered by "cf" and I guess
that would be of sod all use if you are looking to do <include
template="doTheTango">

As I said before.. think to yourself "man, I could really use with..
zyx" and add it to the feature list over at
http://cfeclipse.tigris.org

On another note... you can use snippets, you could create a snippet
and fill it with the following
<cfinclude template="$${template}">

and assign the trigger text of inc  then anytime you type inc + Ctrl+i
it would give you a nice popup  for you to fill in your template.

Have a look at either my blog
http://cybersonic.blogspot.com/2004/08/cfeclipse-tips-and-tricks.html

or a better version of it at CFEclipse's wiki hosted at Spike's site
http://www.spike.org.uk/cfeclipse/comments/Snippets

to see how to use snippets to maximum effect (I swear by them rather
than at them)

If you get a nice library of your useful FB4 snippets, share em and I
shall have a look at how they can be integrated into a fb4 plugin
(unless someone out there is already doing it!) or jus simply share em
:D

I hope that helps!

Mark D