I'm going to have to do that too - after 4 hours of tinkering around
with it, I havent written a single line of code on the thing.   As the
more patient readers of this list will know by now, this is reaching
the limit of my tolerance with a software program.  I'm about to dump
it out the window, whether it's good or not.

The software could do with a proper installation routine, so you dont
have to manually update all the filetypes, and it would be good to
have a download package too.   It took me over an hour to find the
right file to download     When I tried to download i was repeatedly
sent to a directory with a whole bunch of files, with esoteric names
that probably meant a lot to the people working on the project but
which meant nothing to me. I had no idea which one I had to download
and I certainly wasn't going to download them all.

The main attraction for me was that I saw Geoff Bowers using it on his
excellent Breeze presentation,  and figured it looked like something I
ought to know about,  but then I saw it had capabilities for XML and I
wanted to check them out.    I've been able to see some of what this
thing can do with ColdFusion but nothing at all for XML.   I havent
got a clue what it can do in that field and I have no idea where to go
looking either.

If anyone tells me I have to go to sourceforge to find out about
anything to do with eclipse, then thats it for this program - every
time i do a page call anywhere near sourceforge I have to click away a
password challenge box 4 times.  Every page.  I only go to sourceforge
if there is no other way to do what I REALLY want to do.

sigh.

It's probably something I've done to upset the Internet Gods, but the
week before Christmas I just dont have time to stuff around with
things. Either they work and I can look at what they do and maybe use
them, or they're out.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia