> Dave, as I mentioned before, I've been using DW since 1.
>
> I'm fairly familiar with DW, and have even written extensions
> (for corporate internal use) to solve some problems - such as
> the lack of the full file path + no full file path in the
> window list. I've even written an extension to write
> information about a file to a database requiring minimum user
> interaction for a change management solution.

Well, you're a better man than I am if you were able to put up with
Dreamweaver 1-4. Yecch.

> However, I still find that DW lacks a great deal that it
> should have since it is the declared ColdFusion editor of
> choice by the maker of ColdFusion.

I agree completely. However, I would make the same statement about
Homesite+. I'm genuinely curious about what visual tools you'd like to see
added to DW for working with CFML specifically.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/