"The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are
composed entirely of lost airline luggage."
- Mark Russell -

On Feb 8, 2005, at 11:05 AM, Jochem van Dieten wrote:

> Ben Rogers wrote:
>>>
>>> Both are answered in the license agreement. (You did read it, right?)
>>
>> Where would one find this agreement?
>
> http://www.google.com/search?
> q=site%3Amacromedia.com+distribution+license+coldfusion
>
> Jochem

Thanks, Jochem

Read it.

As I understand, it you may *not* redistro he MM software in any form
under this agreement!

Given that I would pose the same questions again, in a slightly
different way:

1)Does Macromedia have a licensing agreement that allows me to redistro
the CFMX 7 J2ee Developer Version ( the localhost plus 2 IPs version )
as part of a package?

2) Does Macromedia have a licensing agreement that allows me to the
CFMX 7 J2ee Trial Version ( the 30-day version that reverts to 1 ) as
part of a package?

3) can the redistee buy and enter a valid license into either 1 or 2
and have a full j2ee entrenprise version ?

4) are there any licensing fees or redistro restrictions on 1 or 2.

5) can/will Macromedia fix 1 & 2 so they do not do a disk write
(license.properties) at startup so that they can run from CD/DVD?

And, I am posting theme here because:

1) there seems to be interest from others

2) I am hoping this interest will cause MM to consider resistro
licenses at low fees

Dick