> One nice thing about Adalon and other tools is that there is an abundance
of
> tutorial/videos online so people can view the "what can x do for you"
> without installing it, etc... do you guys have anything like that coming
> out? I bet that would be helpful in at least getting people to look.. I
know
> a lot of us don't like to weed through documentation :-)

We have this:

http://www.productivityenhancement.com/plum/WhatPlumCanDo.cfm

but there aren't many detail pages finished yet (just the New Plum Project
Wizard demo, in fact).  I'll be adding as time goes on.

I created a downloadable PDF of just the fifty Plum tutorials (which is also
in the Plum help documentation), so you can read through that to get an idea
of the basics (these are just the basics, though).

But there really is no substitute for thoroughly reading the docs and
working with Plum:

http://www.productivityenhancement.com/support/plumhelp/plumhelp.htm

I know it's a lot, but think about the answer to "What can developing in C#
for ASP.NET do for me?"  You'd probably get the same manner of response.

And as always I'm looking for suggestions from you, Joe, and anyone else who
has advice.  We really *do* appreciate it.  I just hope I don't come off too
defensive about it all, but I supposed folks understand and don't hold it
against us.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Member of Team Macromedia
http://www.ProductivityEnhancement.com

Download Plum and other cool development tools,
and get advanced intensive Master-level training:

* C# & ASP.NET for ColdFusion Developers
* ColdFusion MX Master Class
* Advanced Development with CFMX and SQL Server 2000