> The receiver of the EAR/WAR needs to have a CFMX Enterprise license to be
> able to deploy the EAR/WAR on a production server. If you are creating an
> EAR/WAR for deployment on another server, and you have a valid license
> number for that server, you can enter it when you create the EAR/WAR.
> Alternatively, the receiver can enter it after deploying the EAR/WAR, either
> through the CF Administrator if you included that, or by editing the
> appropriate text file within the EAR/WAR, or through a custom interface you
> may provide within your CF code using the shiny new Admin API.

Holy Cow, this reminds me of that monty python the meaning of life
scene when the Catholic teacher is explaining how to hang your coat...

It's quite simple, you must put your coat on the lower hook before you
collect your note after you go to the masters game unless your brother
will be on vacation on Saturday then you get must get his note from
the dean before you go to lunch move your brothers coat to the upper
hook after you collect your...

--
~Blog~
http://www.robrohan.com