 From: "Jim Davis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 1:19 PM
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: RE: wtf are those advertizing links in the text?

Just so we're clear - Mike's never said that the list would be paid
subscriber only.

His comments have always been of the "if I offered these EXTRAs, would you
pay a little".

In other words, as far as what's been said so far, the current level of free
service wouldn't change - there were simply be an option for more services
for a small fee.

Jim Davis