On 4/20/05, Adrocknaphobia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Woah. If this list went to a monthly/yearly subscription you can
> expect a severe drop in subscribers. Many times, especially the last
> few days, I've contemplated dropping of this list. As many people seem
> to confuse this list and thier own personal blog. In all honesty, if I
> cared about your opinions on the merger or whatever, I'd read you blog
> (Which I have no intrest in). I surely not going to pay for it.

Some threads (like this one!!) do tend to go on a bit! Given how many
'free' (ad-supported) mailing list systems there are out there, I
wonder how many would stay with HoF if it became a paid service and
how many would feel inclined to set up [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED] instead?

Michael puts a lot of effort into HoF (and Fusion Authority, not
forgetting Judith's major contributions too). We may not always like
some specific thing he does with the lists but he's pretty good about
listening to feedback.
--
Sean A Corfield -- http://corfield.org/
Team Fusebox -- http://fusebox.org/