I agree...I'd have the same concern about linking my words
to content, but I wouldn't necessarily threaten legal action or
pull out if it happened.

I think what we need to be concerned about here is Michael.
We all enjoy the benefits of CF help and even some fun, but
this all comes at Michael's expense.  No one has to be here
but Michael.  He has to spend more time than anyone, put up
all the hardware and tech support for his operation.

We owe him more than our gratitude, if he needs support.

I'm going to try to donate some each month, even if it's $10,
and be consistent.  I make a lot more than that selling the
products I create with help from Michael and those that
participate on his list.

I encourage everyone to join me in making a contribution each
month.  Imagine...if everyone gave just $1, with 2,000 subscribers,
that would be $2,000 per month...not bad.  Just $5 per month
and he's got $10,000 per month...hmmm....maybe I should start
a list...naaaahhh, I'm not diplomatic enough...

Rick