From: Rick Faircloth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:07 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: wtf are those advertizing links in the text?

I assume you're talking about the links the in content...right?

And, yes, the list would be reduced in it's effectiveness if
Jochem and Paul were to withdraw, but it wouldn't necessarily
mean the end of the list...  I've been helped by both of them
on numerous occasions and would hate to be without their
input...but one or two can't hold a couple of thousand captive...

Rick