From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 6:34 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: wtf are those advertizing links in the text?

> I agree with Ewok, here...I only heard one legal threat from a
> participant and a concern about what the content would be linked to
> from me...didn't see one other objection...

I would be forced to withdraw, and I imagine that lots of other people
might be in the same boat for the same reason that Jochem and Paul
Hastings mentioned. I've been through this before elsewhere, and I
simply wouldn't be able to justify the risk. And it's worth pointing out
that the list would be significantly less valuable if it loses the likes
of Jochem and Paul.
Between the two of them, they cover everything there is to know about
RFCs and Unicode!

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers in Washington DC, Atlanta, Chicago,
Baltimore, Northern Virginia, or on-site at your location.