The Adobe name could help get inroads in this market.  Imagine how many
technical / community colleges have graphic design courses solely
focused on Photoshop & Illustrator and throw in a web design course for
good measure.  Not imagine being able to tell people "in one extra
coures you'll be able to do shopping carts and other amazing things, all
using Adobe tools", that would get their attention.

Just my $0.02, having worked at a college business training department
for two years where they *used* to teach CF.

--
Damien McKenna - Web Developer - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Limu Company - http://www.thelimucompany.com/ - 407-804-1014