From: Chase Seibert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 29 June 2005 14:00
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF7 - 16 character limit on SQL passwords

lastMessage.Bump() & "#newContent#"

Ok, no love on this question. If this is a "look in the archives, you idiot"
question, please let me know. I DID google the crap out of this to no avail.
So here we are in round two...

1. I assume this is part of the JDBC implementation, correct? Anyone know if
I can get around this by editing some XML files directly? Where would I look
for said files?
2. Would ODBC get around this limitation? What kind of benefits would I be
negating if I use ODBC rather than JDBC?
3. Is there som legitimate reason for this 16 character limit?

     -Chase

Chase Seibert |  Network and Systems Engineer |  Bullhorn Inc.  |
617.464.2440 x119  |  www.bullhorn.com