From: Matt Robertson [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 09:45:28 -0800
To: cf-talk@houseoffusion.com
Subject: Re: HTML In Application.cfm

I would never use Application.cfm for output.  As far as I'm concerned
its strictly for internal-use code.  So I wouldn't use raw html OR an
include.  I would use the include on my display template.  I regard
Application.cfm as part of the processing tier of an app, not the
display tier.

I would say that while doing this is certainly possible its the wrong
tool for the job.

--
--mattRobertson--
Janitor, MSB Web Systems