Why do we have rooms in our houses dedicated to different things?  Why do we
have neat little plastic things to keep our knives, forks, and spoons
separate?  It's all organization.  No, it doesn't make it less large, but it
does make it feel less large.  If I get an error, I will know exactly where
to go to fix it, rather than scrolling through 10,000 lines of code to find
the culprit.