I have been using the CFSCHEDULE in 4.01 and 4.51
and runs great for me.

Server platform: Windows NT SP 4

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim McAtee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2000 4:20 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Reliability of CFSCHEDULE in CF 4.5.1

Is CFSCHEDULE any more reliable in v4.5.1 than in past releases?  I've never
trusted it, always using Windows AT to run batch files launching templates.
Just wondering if Allaire has finally gotten a handle on all the past
problems.

I need to develope somethiing for an environment running 4.5.1 and would
like an idea of whether or not I should waste my time screwing around with
CFSCHEDULE.

Jim

the body.